Planning a Group Visit
Bring your group to our indoor learning playground!
Kids up to age 12 will discover togetherness as they explore movement, teamwork, open-ended play, and problem-solving strategies. Our museum exhibits are the perfect complement to the classroom curriculum and support the Wisconsin Model Academic Standards and interdisciplinary learning by blending the fun of art, science, the environment, and social studies.
Field Trip Format
Trips include 3 hours of museum use, and use of lunch room.
All trips are $7.00 per child during the school year, and $9.00 per child during the summer.
Chaperones are required and admitted for free at a ratio of 1 chaperone per 4 children. Adults in excess of the required number will be charged $5.00 each.
Helpful Tips & Reminders
- Leave coats & personal items on the bus.
- Every field trip starts with a 10-minute orientation.
- Attentive & involved chaperones make for a great visit.
- Chaperones are expected to enforce the museum rules.
- Museum staff will intervene, if necessary, for everyone’s safety.
- 15 minutes prior to departure, staff will announce rest room and pick-up time.
- After pick-ups are complete, the limbo will start and continue until all children are on the bus.
- We ask that you do a final head count on the bus.
Thanks! Your cooperation will help ensure a great visit.
Call us at 715-479-4623 to schedule your field trip!